17.9.09

Was its das?

Furture refrence for all therapists that want a job at a spa. Don't let it be the Primrose Retreat! It's a beautiful spa, but the owner is the worst employer i have ever been hired by. THE WORST!!! can i make it any clearer. She is so unfriendly and rude. I was going to be quitting there this weekend, but got "let go" aka the owner for some reason didnt like me. I was actually really happy, but oh well. ha. I dont mean to sound conceded or anything but i have never not been liked, by an employer and i have had a lot of jobs. Im an extremely hard worker and pretty friendly i think, but this lady is crazy. Even my school said that i should probably not work there. I mean that means a lot when a huge massage school known around the U.S. says dont work there the owner is terrible. Anyways i have never been fired before so that was a first but i dont even consider it being fired, ha. anyways, have a great thrusday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment