21.9.09

Happily Ever After <3

So this past Saturday (September 19, 2009) my best friend Ashley Bret Mcquivey (aka my sister)go married to the love of her life. And oh let me tell you when i saw her walking down the isle, i teared up. I have never had my breath taken away by beauty. It was quite the experience. The whole ceremony was really just beautiful. Apart from the preacher having a friggin lisp, it was perfect! The whole night was a party, seeing old friends, reminissing, and laughing. It was amazing! I just havent been able to quit thinking about ashy and how much i love her, and how it really hit me at the ceremony that after all these years of being so close, i understand now how much she means to me. She literally took mine and everyones breath away with her beauty and poise. I will post pictures and you will know exactly what i am talking about! i promise! anyways hope you all have a beautiful monday. today is the first day you can feel fall in the air!!! yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment