28.12.11

update!!!

Wow so it has been quite awhile!!! Since my last post my life has changed in the most beautiful ways! I had the most beautiful baby boy in the world...period! I had the most amazing pregnancy and birth ever. It was the most emotionally beautiful experience of my life. His name is Knox Sullivan Anderson but he goes my Sully <3. Nic chose a name (Knox) and i chose a name (Sullivan). No great significance behind the name just two parents that couldn't agree on one of them. He was born on October 12, 2011, 2 weeks early because of low fluid (which is his urine if you didn't know). He was 6 lbs 4 oz. One ounce off what i predicted thank you very much! and exactly 18 inches long!!! I labored for 15 and half hours and pushed for an hour and a half. I went natural half way then couldn't handle it anymore so i got the epidural half way through. (high five to women that go natural). But i'm glad i at least tried. But wow what an amazing experience! It wasn't like in the movies where my water breaks and we rush the the hospital and drive like crazy and then kaboom there is a perfect baby in all of 1 hour. I took my time showered, packed my bag, ate a meal, called my family, cried for a minute,cuddled with Nic for a for awhile for one last time alone. Then drove to the hospital right around the block. That is where Nic and I discovered a love unexplainable. You can't even put words to that type of love and you will only discover it through your own baby. I have never had so much fun ever!!! I laugh louder, i cry even harder, and love even deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment