5.10.09

Short, OVERLY packed Weekend!!!




This weekend....Friday night i had my first vegetarian cafe experience. I was quite pleased. It was a quaint little spot in SLC called Sage Cafe. I wont lie i'm still going to miss a big huge juicy cheeseburger, but my heart thinks otherwise. ha. Saturday, i picked my momma up and miss rylan and picked up all her stuff for her birthday party. I can't believe she is already 2. She was completely convinced that we were celebrating elmos birthday. ha. I will have pictures up later today of her bday. Sunday was the big birthday day. We had some slight draw backs, because my grandma nor my brother had a car at the moment so i had to play taxi cab, but i didnt mind. While everyone feasted on my mommas famous chilli, i had my sweet awesome steamed broccoli and baked potato. thanks mom :). OHHHH not to mention, on friday all day, i fall cleaned my house (still in the works). But i made a big no no. I have a couple scentys around my house and one of them sits on my kitchen counter. So i moved the scentsy to the corner of the wall so i could wipe down the counter and move the microwave. I placed it SECURLY in the corner and moved on to cleaning. As i unplug the microwave to move it off the counter, it gets tangled with the scentsy plug and what goes flying, none other than my scentsy ALL OVER my walls, tile floor and everywhere you can imagine. That was the biggest mess ever to clean up. Wax is the crappiest, hardest stuff to clean up. GAHHHH! Anyways my house it squeeky clean and thats all that really matters right? i guess. have a GREAT MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment