2.9.09

Tamarind Springs

So my major dream for the future is to open a spa, and not just a get pampered spa, i want to create a full on wellness spa. One that teaches you about health and wellness as well as massage and day spa like things. I have been told by so many people that if i want to be amazing at massage i need to go to thailand or china, somewhere eastern, and after thinking about it for the last couple weeks, i decided thats exactly what i am going to do. I want to goto thailand!!!! This picture below is one of the many types of massage that is taught at the Tamarind Springs. Google that and check it out. After looking at this site, this is something i would love to bring to the US. I teaches you all about zen and finding yourself. It is incredible. What do you think? I would go there for probably 4-5 months and get trained. Oh if i didnt say earlier this is a spa as well as a school. So i would actually stay at the spa and be taught there. cool huh.

1 comment: