13.7.09

Mushy Love Stuff

This past weekend i went down to st.george and had an AMAZING 4 days with my love and one of my best friends kainoa. Now that its monday and i'm back at work, i am realizing randomly how much and how deep my love is for my husband nic. I really have never met or been around somebody that makes me feel so whole and at peace with life and love. I am so lucky that i found him so young. He would truly do anything to make me happy or to even smile, and he does. I am so grateful for him, and how he supports and loves all that i do. He really is my everything, and i honestly find myself falling deeper inlove with him every second of the day. He is my rock. One of my old bosses asked me when i was engaged if i honestly thought out of 6 billion people in the world i only have one soul mate......i thought really hard and long about that question, and i can say..yes i do, that might make me naive, but its something that i believe with my whole heart and soul. I dont ever want to be one of those people that takes that for granted and now i have found myself doing exactly that, life just does that to you i guess. I am truly lucky and blessed to have him in my life as not only my husband but as my best friend and soul mate! I love you baby with all my heart and all my being! muah!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh...cute little angelika...I know what you mean about finding your 1 in 6 billion. We started dating when we were 18 and married just before my 20th birthday...best decision I've ever made. Nice to see that Keisha and I aren't the only ones.

    ReplyDelete