8.6.09

In the near future


My best friend Ashley will be getting married. On September 19. The date today is June 8. The reason i bring these dates up is well because she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. And this leaves me with this conclusion! Anorexia? or Bulima? Not! i love food way to much. So i have taken up jump roping. Remeber when we were kids and how fun it was to jump rope and all that, so i thought this will be perfect! From all the peeps i have talked to about it, they have said if i do it EVERYDAY for 20 min. i will loose 10lbs a month. that would be so amazing. So i went out bought a jump rope and tried it out. I had nic time me so i would know when my 20 min was up. I started jumping and i fumble and tumble and hit myself. and i finally look at nic and say how much longer babe? and of course he says well you have been going for about 3 min. WTF?!?! I was gasping for air. and it wasnt glistening sexy sweat on my body it was an effing pool. i was drenched in sweat. This is going to be A lot harder that i thought it was going to be. So wish me luck. Oh and btw. I jumped for 5 min and i have not been this sore in years. Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT! I started running with a friend about 2 weeks ago, and we have progressed soo much. before we could not even run 1/4 of a mile and now we can run 1 mile. we get tired but we try. it's much easier when you have someone to exercise with. Good Luck! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so going to do this! i'm buying a jumprope tomorrow! we can be each other's cheerleader! we can both post our progress! yay!

    ReplyDelete