16.6.09

The Future Part 1

So This August I Will Be Married For 2 Years! (Wow that went fast). We Have Bought One Condo, And Are Now Talking About Buying A House Or Townhome. So Obviously Talking About Houses Gets Me All Sorts Of Giddy. Girls Always Seem To Start Planning There Weddings From Age 12 Up, HA Not Me I Planned My House. Well Sort Of. I Can't Decided What I Want Still, It Always Changes. But Here Are A Few That I Think Are Gorgeous, Or I Just Like The Idea. :)

I Love How Cozy This Looks

I Just Love This

Beautiful, But A Bit Large For Me :)

This Is Ok. I Really Like Those Stools Though!

I Think This Is Beautiful. I WILL Have Cabnets Like That But With Key Latch Handles, And Maybe In A Soft Yellow.

I love This Little Patio, It's Like a Secret Garden :) (just like my mommy and daddys house)

No comments:

Post a Comment